Missing items on printout

Dear,

In the week of 28/08/2024 there are 4 toppics to “Leg je toe op de velddienst”

On the printout here are only 3 toppics. One is missing.
How can this be fixed.

Describe here your issue, problem or question as detailed as possible… in English, please.
(one post for one issue!)

• If you dont speak english, use an online translator like deepl.com :wink:

Screenshot

“A image/picture/screenshot’s worth a thousand words”

If possible, add here image/screenshot to illustrate. Please anonymize them, mask names, …

Requirements

⇒ Fill these information below:

• Windows 11
  • TheocBase version: 2024.02.0
  • Language used: Dutch

(do not delete this Requirements section, fill those information; for sure, you can delete this message)

information:

• When your post is resolved, please, click on the [ √ ] icon to express/show the case

(you can delete this section)

1 Like

Same issue on Windows 11 with Theocbase version 2024.02.0 in Italian. For now, I’ve solved this problem by adding a new line in the settings for the same week with the “Following up” part and inserting the same theme, source, time, and studio and deleting the non-“working” part. This is because when you try to insert a new “Starting a Conversation” part, Theocbase does not accept it and automatically inserts “Following up”.

Problem noted and the team are looking into it…

1 Like

Hello. Same issue on MacOS 14.5 (M1) TB-Ver.: 2024.02.0

1 Like

Same problem here with MacOS

Good Evening.
Same problem in Greek.
There is a problem when the worksheet has four student speeches. The talk in the ‘how to live…’ section appears in ‘effectiveness’ as the fourth talk. The import is from Greek epub.

Thanks a lot for the support

Hi there,

just a little tip how I got my printout in this case. It might seem a little nerdy to you, but I think you will make it with this step-by-step guideline.

• Save the schedule from TB as HTML file (not PDF)

• open the HTML file with Firefox / Chrome or whatever browser you use

• right mouse click on the talk where the next talk is missing

• choose “inspect” or something similar in the menu (or press q key)

• right mouse on the <tr> element in the html tree as you can see in this screenshot

• choose “clone node” or something similar in the menu, a new line will be immediately shown in the schedule

• find the text in the cloned line you want to replace with the missing line data by browsing in the html tree or by click on this (or similar) icon Bildschirmfoto vom 2024-08-09 10-32-57 and then clicking on the text in the schedule.

• by double click on the text in the html tree you can easily edit it.
    Bildschirmfoto vom 2024-08-09 10-35-19

• when all fields are adjusted use the browser print function to print the schedule as PDF file

Tipp: also save the HTML file out of the browser, so you wont have to do the same steps again later, if you want to edit something else.

In this way you can alway edit the schedule if something goes wrong with the export from TheocBase. :wink:

2 Likes

Problem noted and the team are looking into it…

Unfortunately, a number of problems hit simultaneously, including a problem with a server, discussion with the Apple App Store, other theocratic tasks, and illness.

Best regards

:phone: “Ringer”
I am one of the volunteers in the TheocBase team and try to provide support to the best of my ability