Import mwb_X_202501 not possible: Meeting data not available yet

Description:

Hello, when trying to import the mwb_X_202501.epub file I get the message “Meeting data not available yet. Usually it will be available within a few days.” (see screenshot).

Same problem than with mwb202411.
But this time also the english version causes problems and imports also not well.

Screenshot

tb_2025_01

“A image/picture/screenshot’s worth a thousand words”

Requirements

⇒ Fill these information below:

• Desktop OS (name and version): WIN 10 22H2
  • App OS (name and version): (if relevent)
  • TheocBase version: 2024.02
  • Language used: German

(do not delete this Requirements section, fill those information; for sure, you can delete this message)

information:

• When your post is resolved, please, click on the [ √ ] icon to express/show the case

(you can delete this section)

Same here.

Desktop OS (name and version): MacOS Sonoma 14.6.1 
App OS (name and version): (if relevent)
TheocBase version: 2024.02
Language used: German

I have the problem that not all parts of the meeting are imported. Some weeks are missing the “APPLY YOURSELF TO THE FIELD MINISTRY” section, and also “LIVING AS CHRISTIANS” is missing a couple of weeks.

Is this Projekt still existing? There are no answers from the support, the iOS App is no longer available in the Appstore… :thinking:

The source code is available, so there is always a way to continue - and everyone here can contribute/support in some way :wink:
As far as the schedule is concerned: We are not dependent on the import working. Have you already tried whether you can edit it in the settings as described in the help file? Of course it takes a few minutes longer, but development/correction may take even longer. So until there is a solution, copy/paste like in the beginning or wait patiently…

1 Like

Please do not take this as an attack. It was just a question .
For November/December it worked well but for January and february a lot of parts are missing, also with an english import as start.

Hello Geeza,
of course is the manual editing possible. The experience of the last year trouble is, that processes that follow also will not work properly (reminder, printout etc).

If I use a tool, it should work properly.
And if there is the hope, that the bug will be fixed in the near future, it is ok.
Otherwise I can use the excel sheet and do it complete manually.

Sorry for the late reply here on the forum.

The team of developers know that there are currently some problems with TheocBase. We are working to find the cause and resolve them.

Unfortunately, a number of problems hit simultaneously, including a problem with a server, discussion with the Apple App Store, other theocratic tasks, and illness.

But we’re still here :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

Best regards

:phone: “Ringer”
I am one of the volunteers in the TheocBase team and try to provide support to the best of my ability

3 Likes

Thank you, dear developers
You are doing a very fine job volunteering in this project in addition to all other responsibilities you have.
I appreciate what you do.
We are confident it will be resolved

2 Likes

Just give the team some time; after all, everything is done voluntarily alongside work, family, and theocratic responsibilities. We all know how difficult it can be to find time for important things. A big thank you to the team for the great app and all the effort you put into it. In the meantime, it can easily be entered manually with little extra effort. Until the import works again. Best regards Simon

1 Like