Here, you will see future announces about TheocBase events
You cant post on this General category!
It’s is extremely important to be polite, respectful.
⇒ Not sure how to behave? Read this Legal FAQ
Act in accordance with Christian virtues, like as:
Please search before opening a new topic, as someone might have already created the topic you want to open.
Details for this forum are below:
Read the FAQ for informations on requirements, database, policies…
If you need help:
- search on Support category, if one request exists:
- and, only if not exists, post on Support, and follow the template…
- If you want a new feature, create a Request.
Please: DO NOT POST on “Site Feedback” category, unless relatively necessary!
TheocBase is maintained and run by a small team of dedicated grant-funded developers, along with a community of volunteer Open Source contributors that surround the project. All of the source code and files for this project are publicly hosted on Bitbucket , and anyone can get involved and contribute.
You don’t have to be a developer to become a valuable part of our community. There are many other ways that you can contribute. For example, submitting bug reports or feature requests, translating, participating in the online conversations to help.
Misrepresenting your affiliation with the project can cause unnecessary confusion in the community.
Username-like ‘theocbase’, ‘tb’ are reserved; dont try to use, normally, this will be refused.
- no guarantee that developers will read / reply to questions or comment on this forum
- no guarantee that answers or other informations are accurate, depend a lot of things (version, new features, etc…)
TheocBase is a tool for JW to schedule midweek and weekend meetings, manage territories. This is not an official JW.org tool.