Understanding icons when choosing a brother to assign a portion of the program

Dear brothers,

I don’t understand the icons displayed when choosing a brother to assign a portion of the program. I have red the help pressing F1 but I cant get it well enough.

please could you look at my screenshot and tell me what are these icons related to ?

Kindly
SCREENSHOT

Requirements

⇒ Fill these information below:

• Desktop OS (name and version):
  • App OS (name and version): (if relevent)
  • TheocBase version:
  • Language used:

Hi,

I can’t tell you anything more than what’s in the help.
I’m going to ask about the “arc of a circle” where one cell has a red or blue border.

Otherwise, why didn’t you fill out the needed requirements on the template ? Please fill them on your post!

Hi @Jonathan1

See this screenshot:

And the explanations are:
(see on F1 > User Interface > The Lookup Control > Details)

• Frequency range
    The frequency range of assignments or selections is indicated by the number of checked boxes:
    ☐☐☐☐☐ no record of an assignment or selection yet
    :ballot_box_with_check:☐☐☐☐ low
    :ballot_box_with_check::ballot_box_with_check:☐☐☐ below average
    :ballot_box_with_check::ballot_box_with_check::ballot_box_with_check:☐☐ average
    :ballot_box_with_check::ballot_box_with_check::ballot_box_with_check::ballot_box_with_check:☐ above average [SEE 1 IN IMAGE]
    :ballot_box_with_check::ballot_box_with_check::ballot_box_with_check::ballot_box_with_check::ballot_box_with_check: high

• Timeline
    A timeline, representing 4 weeks before and after the selected week, may accompany the symbol of the time range classification, and highlights the most recent filtered assignments [SEE 2 IN IMAGE].
    The closest assignments, independently of any filters, are displayed as an arc [SEE 3 IN IMAGE] below (weekend) or above (midweek) the week’s marker. The highlighted part of it represents the assignment’s meeting section.
    Assisting or supplementary parts are displayed as outlined symbols.